(Animal Sorting Activity)
- Does your child know what separates a horse from a donkey and a dog from a wolf? Does he know which animals are wild and which are domestic, and that some can be both?
- It is not always possible to show all animals to kids in reality. Animal Classification Chart brings the Zoo home to the kids. Watching different animals makes children ask questions which in turn promotes informative learning.
- The kit contains a set of 24 cards with pictures of 12 different animals, two on each cards of same animal. Where the Child first learns to match the same animals, and then learn to differentiate between domestic and wild animals. It is a pre-math activity for single and double attributes classification.
- Increases children's attention span and observational skills, promotes classification skills and decision-making, boosts imagination.
- The kit contains a set of 24 cards with pictures of 12 different animals, two on each card of the same animal
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.